My photo
Have a passion for interior design and plants, books and music, DIY and creative projects, arts and travelling.

Sunday 19 April 2015

Outdoor gardens ideas



Having a garden of my own must be one of my biggest dreams. Doesn't have to be a huge thing, just a piece of land, where I could create my own little jungle and hide in it from bad people.

In the absence of this opportunity at the moment and when I am not making our apartment into a jungle, the thing I can do is to enjoy the lovely gardens all around. Here are some of the inspirational places ... 

A fantastic idea with succulents hanging from balconies in Barcelona

or having a whole garden on the balcony

 

When there are no balconies just displaying
your treasures on the outside of the window 




Or spreading poppies all over just outside like in Copenhagen
 

Look at this amazing cafe in Istanbul 

 
 

 



I think this one is quite crazy cool idea from the streets of Istanbul.
Though personally I would stick to the boots...



No comments:

Post a Comment