My photo
Have a passion for interior design and plants, books and music, DIY and creative projects, arts and travelling.

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Long live creativity!

Centre of Horsens: walking street 
This weekend I was lucky to visit a small town in Denmark - Horsens. As a damn proud mom, I inform that my 14-years old daughter was invited to participate in Danish Championship in Drawing which took place in the Art museum of Horsens. It was the first time we went there, and it was more than a pleasant surprise. This provincial danish town is a great example of harmonization of old architecture and modern art. See for yourself.


Cheese cheese and cheese

Old part of town 


My daughter's sketch on the main street 
Art in the frame of the Drawing Festival 

Street art 
Installation on the street in frame of the Drawing Festival 




No comments:

Post a Comment