My photo
Have a passion for interior design and plants, books and music, DIY and creative projects, arts and travelling.

Monday 6 April 2015

Hello and Happy Easter!


The last couple of years were eye-opening for me personally. Getting to an understanding that many things I was doing in my life were not what I wanted, but others wanted me to was perhaps the biggest revelation of all. Neglecting my own desires and making choices with my head instead of heart led to degrees in political science, work in an interesting area with human rights. But it also meant that I left my creativity behind without nourishment and care. Creativity which is a gift and which gives me the most joy... So those days are over, as I take a conscious decision to get back to the right path and do what I want and not what others want... Life is too short!

As Doris Lessing put it: "Whatever you're meant to do, do it now. The conditions are always impossible". 

So Happy Easter everyone and lets be free

No comments:

Post a Comment