My photo
Have a passion for interior design and plants, books and music, DIY and creative projects, arts and travelling.

Friday 24 April 2015

DIY: Crocheted bookmark

Although I really enjoy the convenience of using electronic books, I still have a huge crash on paper books. What can be lovelier than reading outside on a sunny day. But that can be a challenging affair in windy Scandinavia, with all the pages blowing away. So why not use a rubber band to keep the pages from blowing and keeping it as bookmark at the same time? 



Everything you need is a rubber band really, but I decided to make it a little prettier, so I crocheted around the band. 

It took me maybe 10 minutes to get this done and I think it looks pretty, not to mention the usefulness of it.


A rubber band, scissors - all you need!
But I made some crocheting around the band ...














 
Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment